Monday, September 30, 2013

Chef Betty Shares


     Dear Bloggers,

          My name is Betty Ayers and I'm the chef in our Ayers home.  Just like millions of other people I have Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.  Sometimes it's horrible, especially when it rains and they both act up at the same time, you   think you're going to die.  Then sometimes (not often) it'd not so bad, but one thing's for sure, it's something I have to deal with every day.  At 72 years old, I'm not ready to let go of my dreams so I fight this battle with every step I take, but I won't let it win.  I'll share some recipes and foods here, which is sound information for anyone, not just those with RA and Fibro.

                                                                     Deviled Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and for your comments & messages. Stay in touch and never miss a post.