Monday, August 26, 2013

The Blackberry Patch

                           The Blackberry Patch

                          Drifting down an old dirt road in the country
                          I watched as the dust made clouds around my car
                         Passing the time away while I listened to the radio
                         To some old country tunes I have not heard in a while

                         The sun was shining and there was a slight breeze
                         My once long hair was doing it's best to move about
                         I was satisfied with the day coming to an end
                        As long as tomorrow would be just as good
           
                        I watched what was left of the setting sun sink lower
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and for your comments & messages. Stay in touch and never miss a post.